quinta-feira, 17 de maio de 2007

I begin to w(o/a)nder...

Will the dark reveal beneath his layers, a reborned hero...?
Will the attraction of a lonely dark soul, begin to form in my head an appeal to the greatness of my being inside..?
Will the distance become just another obstacle, to surpass and destroy, like many others before..?

Does the calling i ignore is not the road i am destinated to cross..?
Does the heroes around me never realize the strength they have inside..?
Does the peaceful mornings we love to have, will be corrupted someday with agonizing thoughts we can't forget...? pieces of our precious past...?

Could i share my unpredictable thoughts, with ones who understand my speech..?
Could i be different from the croud, who drop tears of joy from victories of battles which will never end..?
Could i dream about the perfection of humanity, if the human nature itself can't be never satisfied..?

I begin to wander..how cold can be my words, to hurt a pure heart with a touch of silk..
I begin to wander..how long could this pain last in other's hearts, and when will i have the power to ease their pain..
I begin to wander..how lucky are the souls of those, that take a false step into oblivion just to see the other side of the world..

I begin to wonder...

Nenhum comentário: