sexta-feira, 1 de junho de 2007

Weaknesses..

I am tired..
The effort for being strong vanishes before my eyes..
I am weak..
The disease is trying to take my soul away..
But i am not hearing her words..
i am fighting against the dark feeling who pushes me down..
My eyes feel heavy as the rest of my body surrenders to the darkness inside me..
My mind still continues to fight in vain..

Tomorrow will be a new day..
My pure light will once again bright higher as the sun...
And the darkness inside me will be punished...
as the cruel evil she is..

My wings will gain power to fly and my words will spread across the world to silence the ones who survive in the darkness, and give them hope to reborn once more..
The strength is inside my soul and nobody can destroy it...


Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

These words are just great...please keep going!
By the way, I love your Dark & Light Images
A huge kiss from PrimaVera