terça-feira, 8 de setembro de 2009

My ultimate desire..

I fight everyday to conquer my fears..
The scars of the past left by them, are the ones which i never forget..
My mind creates a world of fantasy in which i want to dream and release myself...
To get away from those fears, erasing all the remains and imperfections of my soul, and continue to discover new unfounded mysteries of life, i have to set me free..
Set me free from the chains which restrain me to this material world...
I only need a moment, a simple second will be enough..
I need the freedom of thought to survive, to be able to dream and achieve an higher purpose..to give meaning to my life...to give a direction in which I can continue to walk step by step, or run towards something I need to achieve..
But I have to grow, understand my soul is unique but my capability to evolve is unstoppable.
For that I need a stronger will, courage, and most of all.. be able to believe..some can call that religion, in the form of faith..others can call that an inner strength or perhaps a form of energy, we all have it inside of us, just waiting to reveal itself to the world..
I don´t want to abandon my dreams, but i want to live towards them.. realizing that i am living in the real world, with other needs I have to fulfil.

Don't loose yourself in the demanding world we live in..keep a second of peace to yourself each day, and you will learn to live better..



Um comentário:

Susana Júlio disse...

Por acaso ( e não é por acaso!) é muito bom fazer uma pausa no nosso dia-a-dia cada vez mais conturbado para reflectir um pouco e fazer um acerto meditativo numa busca d eum pouco de mais paz interior...eu tento, mas nem sempre consigo! Infelizmente...

Ora tu também ainda andas por aqui! :) Tenho vindo pouco à net. As duas Teias acabam por ser uma espécie de diário quando posso...quase já nem visito blogs de mais ninguém!!!

Os meus parabéns atrasados...data bem emblemática! Só podes ser uma pessoa bem carismática! :)) Tudo de bom,

beijinhos em fio aqui da Teia!

:)