quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2009

Your guardian angel..

My spirit is immortal..These words i write will be forever carved in my soul..not because they could be important, but because they mark an effort to be, an effort to be free..

Staring at the sun we see the world moving once more, afraid with the eminence of the tomorrow...of the future we do not know..It's a risk we take..it's life in her best.

It's fun to see life evolving, to grow, to be different, realizing we can make a difference by just listening to others and to our inner soul..

Growing it's just a part of the process, building something that make us feel complete..

One of my wishes is to be reminded as someone who was simple but at the same time tried to evolve, to know the world, to listen and finally to be better each time a second was passing throughout my hands..

That is why i free this words to the world, they don't deserve to be caught inside myself..

I live trying to make a difference, fighting with time, leaving behind many unfinished desires that one day i hope to achieve..As an human my destiny have an ending, my story is only the small piece of the puzzle..

Our bonds, our thoughts will always be kept in each other minds and that's why i wrote, because it's a way of being part of your soul, being the guardian angel of those who deserve my kindness and care.




3 comentários:

Abstrata disse...

Gostei deste espaço
é bastante forte o ambiente por aqui

abraço

Whispers disse...

Words expressed your true emotions there, very touching......
Have a good weekend!
Kiss
Whispers

Porcelain disse...

Great personal goals... similar to mine's!! Being a guardian angel is very difficult... good luck, I wish you, for your journey! ;)

Obrigada pela simpática visita, volta sempre!