domingo, 12 de agosto de 2007

The pure heart in our souls..

My heart..A thing i never thought about..
I am lying to myself..i always lie to myself..i think of it many times...but to others i am pure...honest..trully to my values..
Never understood why is that..why did i fear myself so many times...
Do i think someone can steal my heart, and turn me in another me...?
Don't know..i only know it's a happier me that lies in my heart today..because a part of it has been given away..maybe when i finnally shared a part of it, i will found at last the purest soul beneath this unholy world..
And i think i have found it..
I think i have..
But..(and there is always a "but") to think is just too complicated..i prefer to live life as it is..
Just once..try to give grace to the things i have now..and appreciate all the love, friendship and good things that surround me..

"It's better to live love for one second..than to hate love forever"

Nenhum comentário: