segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2008

Tired of being Human


I feel alone so many times,
tired of being so incomplete.
I am alone without a path,
just feeling so bittersweet.

To think is not a tragedy,
to become more is not a sin.
I am tired of being human,
just throw me to a garbage bin.

To talk is not my gift,
my heart is not my core.
just look inside my eyes,
how dreams can be much more.

There's so much within me,
so many voices I need to hear.
Tell me who is right or wrong,
please make me embrace my fear.

My feelings are out of reach,
my logic is overrated.
You can't change the way I feel,
I am just so damn complicated.

Destruction is not my way,
is not the weapon I will choose.
Just give me all you've got...
Because..you..I will never..loose..




Special thanks to quaedam (1st picture)

Nenhum comentário: